[FFmpeg-user] Efficiently doing thousands of edits?

Michael Shaffer mikeshaffer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 02:40:36 EEST 2019

I'm pretty sure you could use Python and OpenCV to create a solution..
Basically..
For each frame of video,
1) Create a subset image of the the lower left corner using a specific
bounding box.
2) Calculate an average of the black value of the subset to determine if is
a black image or not.
3) If the black value is normal, store that subset as the current "good"
image
4) If the black value shows it is actually black, don't change the "good"
image
5) Overlay the "good" image to the current frame.
6) Go to the next video frame