[FFmpeg-user] unsubscribe

Mustafa Al Ani mustafalani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 18:29:21 EEST 2019

I'm not surprised by your reply, googling your email answers it all.
It looks like you have been a source of problems in other mailing lists,
which made them permanently ban you from those lists.
I found this in the Fedora project: "Request: ban Harald Reindl from devel@"
and this in GT(.)net : "Childish actions of Harald Reindl"

@FFmpeg user questions <ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>, please take an action.