[FFmpeg-user] Problem configuring ffmpeg

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Aug 6 20:14:51 EEST 2019

Am 06.08.19 um 19:00 schrieb Mahmood Naderan:
> If you look at the apt output, there is no dev package

if you look at your original message there was "As I search apt I see"
followed by "sudo apt install libnpp"

> Do you know exactly what is that library?

i don't give a shit and when you don't know why are you using
"--enable-libnpp" to begin with

> The command I used is mentioned at https://developer.nvidia.com/ffmpeg

in other words: blindly follow random sources without understanding and
you didn't even find it worth to tell us the OS and version you are on

here you go:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55813663/ffmpeg-compilation-failed-with-cuda-libnpp-not-found