[FFmpeg-user] [LDP] FFmpeg at LinuxDays 2019 in Prague

Thilo Borgmann thilo.borgmann at mail.de
Wed Aug 21 17:42:34 EEST 2019

Am 21.08.19 um 11:45 schrieb Paul B Mahol:
> On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 6:25 PM Thilo Borgmann <thilo.borgmann at mail.de>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> FFmpeg has been accepted again for a booth at the LinuxDays 2019 in
>> Prague, Czech Republic from October 5th to 6th!
>>
>> Like last year, we hope to have a great conference with many users and
>> fellow open-source projects attending! Find detailed information here:
>>
>> https://www.linuxdays.cz/2019/en/
>>
>> As of now, just me will attend for sure - any FFmpeg developer is welcome
>> to join in and help with the booth duty!
>> We'll be provided free accomodation, so don't hesitate if you've interest
>> in coming.
>>
>> For all our users attending, we're always happy to collect your
>> problematic samples (if you can find any ;) )!
>>

> Where are user supplied samples from previous LinuxDays?

There has been none that could not be "fixed" for user unawareness on the spot.
IIRC there has been an exception once that we could bugfix during CLT some years ago.

Unfortunately, most users coming to the booth do neither read the user ML nor bring samples on their own.
Still worth mentioning if one day the message finds the ears of a proper receiver.

-Thilo