[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg command for rtsp streaming failed to open tcp port , windows Firewall is switched off

sani1486 alfesani at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 27 13:11:13 EET 2019

Hello ,

I have been trying to stream a video file through RTSP using the following
command

".\ffmpeg.exe -re -i C:\Users\alfes\Videos\mm.mp4 -rtsp_transport udp
-vcodec h264 -f rtsp rtsp://192.168.11.148:554/main"

i do have another device from which running the same command works with no
problem, I do have the firewall disabled to avoid any port blockage
situation, both device running windows 10 and using the same version.
Can anyone please direct me the right way to solve the problem

Regards

--
Sent from: http://www.ffmpeg-archive.org/