[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg ip cam stream with drawtext

Michael Shaffer mikeshaffer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 03:13:45 EET 2019

I was looking at this, it lists decode capability but not encode.
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/Hardware/QuickSync

As for putting text on the video, there's a library called OpenCV that lets
you put text on the video and do lots of other things. It probably would be
too much trouble though, since OpenCV can read an RTSP stream, but can't
send it to youtube. You'd have to capture the OpenCV window or something.