[FFmpeg-user] Too Much time resize mp4

AMIT KUMAR amitksoft8 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 09:12:22 EET 2019

Dear Ffmpeg Team,

when i resize mp4 video its getting too much time to resize,As i used this
command for resize:
 [ -i  503148_inn.mp4  -codec:a copy -vcodec libx264 -crf 24  503148.mp4 ]
 when i used that command then its reduce the size but getting too much
time after that someone suggestion used this command for fast :
[ -i  503148_inn.mp4  -preset ultrafast  -codec:a copy -vcodec libx264 -crf
24  503148.mp4 ], but when we implement then it not reduce the size and it
also take time.So what i do or can you give me any command to fast resize.

Thanks & Regards
Amit Kumar