[FFmpeg-user] signalstats

Chris Davis chrisdavis03 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 19:38:07 EET 2019

In order to show specific entries with signal stats, I have used the
following.

input=[file to process]

ffprobe -f lavfi movie=$input,signalstats -show_entries
frame=pkt_pts_time:frame_tags=lavfi.signalstats.YDIF:frame_tags=lavfi.signalstats.VDIF:frame_tags=lavfi.signalstats.UDIF
-of compact=p=0:nk=1:s=',' | awk -F, '$2||$3||$4'

produces this output. pts_time, YDIF, UDIF, VDIF

0.041708,3.9209,0,0

0.083417,3.3272,0,0

0.125125,2.31667,0,0

0.166833,3.64537,0,0