[FFmpeg-user] Why was patch declined: Modified force_key_frames option to accept frame numbers?

Ted Park kumowoon1025 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 03:13:37 EET 2019

> I think scene cut detection is different using different resolutions.
> If I turn off the detection I can align the segmentation using key_frames.

Using the same segment_times and force_key_frames has different results depending on whether scene cut detection is enabled? I can’t get my head around the math right now, but segment_time_delta of twice the framerate might fix if its due to rounding error and is splitting before and after the timestamp.