[FFmpeg-user] Timestamps are unset

Tom Worton mtomworton at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 11:40:07 EET 2019

Carl,

In your last email you said that I was missing the complete uncut console output. If I am doing it correct. I replied with the missing information. Do you have any further advice?

Aside from stating that I did not include the console output information, you said "If you are just worried about a warning message:
You are not the intended recipient (and there is
nothing you can do about it)." I dont understand what you are saying here. Are you saying that the warning is just a warning and the data is really fine or there are legitimate errors and there is nothing I can do?  I hope it's not the later and you have some advice for a remedy to my errors.

Thanks,

Tom

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

> ffmpeg.exe -i myvideofile.mkv -map 0 -vcodec copy -scodec copy
> -acodec ac3 -b:a 640k myvideofilewithAC3.mkv

Complete, uncut console output missing.

If you are just worried about a warning message:
You are not the intended recipient (and there is
nothing you can do about it).

Carl Eugen