[FFmpeg-user] Issue while merge large .wav file into .webm file

Kieran O Leary kieran.o.leary at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 09:37:08 EET 2019

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019, 05:45 AMIT KUMAR <amitksoft8 at gmail.com wrote:

> Hi,
> Dear Team,
> I am using ffmpeg to merge Audio and video making Mp4 file.

Please post your command line and the complete terminal output.

While we merge small size of file it creates perfect Mp4 file but, while we
> use large file to create mp4 it not works.

How does it not work? Is this an error that FFmpeg throws up or is the
error when playing back the file?

-Kieran

whereas  file extension we used .wav and .webm merge both create .mp4.