[FFmpeg-user] Per frame metadata example?

Paul B Mahol onemda at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 00:53:49 EEST 2019

On 7/13/19, Francesco Pretto <ceztko at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 at 22:33, Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com> wrote:
>> NUT does not support that.
>> What convinced you it does support it?
>>

> The NUT specification[1] talks specifically about per-frame metadata
> support:

That is very vague and unspecific wording to claim such feature.
And specification is misleading you.
Anyway NUT specification was written much before introduction
of frame metadata as we know it.

So what you actually pointed out have nothing to do with frame metadata, but
with updating stream metadata within new packet side data.