[FFmpeg-user] audio/video obfuscation

Madovsky infos at madovsky.org
Wed Jun 19 15:02:36 EEST 2019

On 6/19/2019 4:35 AM, Moritz Barsnick wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 02:50:19 -0700, Madovsky wrote:
>> I'm looking for to obfuscate audio and video with a keypass to allow the
>> viewer to deobfuscate it
>> is it possible with ffmpeg?
> Sure. For example MP4 with CENC encryption:
> https://stackoverflow.com/a/44949160
>
> If you're serving out via HLS, you can use its standardized method with
> the "-hls_key_info_file" option:
> http://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-all.html#Options-41
>
> Cheers,
> Moritz
Thanks Moritz,
I just tried it, works well but unfortunately the player cannot play the
video at all with this option.
what I'm looking for is if the player does not have the key to decode it
still can play the movie
with audio and video obfuscated, like audio with frequencies modified
and pixel noise.