[FFmpeg-user] Get prediction error of à motion vector during motion estimation process

Rockland ndjoreboris at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 18:15:28 EEST 2019

Hello all,

Can someone tells me what element (array or single parameter) can give me
the prediction error associated to a motion vector during motion estimation
process in ffmpeg?
I see many elements like penalty_factor, score_map, current_mv_penalty,
mv_penalty. But I don't know which one can give me the predition error of a
motion motion vector.
I just want to obtain the prediction error associated to each motion vector
during motion estimation process.
Your help will be appreciated.

Regards