[FFmpeg-user] Concatenating files - dropping audio

Ron Barnes rbarnes at njdevils.net
Tue Mar 5 16:15:24 EET 2019

Hiya Kieran!

Long time no speak!  You have been a great help to me over many moons.  Thank you!

I added the switch you recommended below and I am now generating an enormous amount of errors and they are all like the following....
It appears there is an issue with the audio streams.  Is there a way to fix this?

<ERROR FROM HERE>
[mpegts @ 000001a6feb8e2c0] Non-monotonous DTS in output stream 0:7; previous: 12762813, current: 12757094; changing to 12762814. This may result in incorrect timestamps in the output file.
<ERROR TO HERE>

Regards,