[FFmpeg-user] Error while building recent FFmpeg from source

Moritz Barsnick barsnick at gmx.net
Thu Mar 7 21:05:18 EET 2019

On Thu, Mar 07, 2019 at 14:38:30 +0100, Paul B Mahol wrote:
> On 3/7/19, Venkateswaran.S <venketeswaran2015 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'hv libmysofa0 latest version - 0.6, also I've installed libmysofa-dev and
> > libmysofa-utils. I'm using Ubuntu 18.04 OS.
> >

> No you are not using latest version.

In other words, that API mysofa_neighborhood_init_withstepdefine() is
available on git master of libmysofa, but not in a release.

Since libmysofa seems not to bump their (API) version macros properly
(I see some 0.5.1, last changed 2 years ago), ffmpeg's configure should
probably check for this particular API, instead of failing during
build.

Moritz