[FFmpeg-user] Problem with -vf fillborders on 16 bit image

Ulf Zibis Ulf.Zibis at gmx.de
Sat Mar 9 01:30:42 EET 2019

Am 09.03.19 um 00:18 schrieb Paul B Mahol:
> On 3/8/19, Ulf Zibis <Ulf.Zibis at gmx.de> wrote:
>

> tiff is encoded with alpha, which is not initially available. Filter
> is working fine.
I do not really understand this argumentation, but this is not my main
interest.

It like to try some tweaks with fillborders filter, so I need some
16-bit per plane images for testing. Can you help me with that?

Another question is, why the fillborders doesn't check if the input is
writable, as suggested in doc/writing_filters.txt.

-Ulf