[FFmpeg-user] Problem with -vf fillborders on 16 bit image

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 11:58:24 EET 2019

> Am 09.03.19 um 10:10 schrieb Carl Eugen Hoyos:
>>
>> You can make such files with FFmpeg
> Which format should I use with option -f ?

You should never need the option -f (except when reading
raw g.729 and similar rare raw formats), what did you try?

>> and links to two such files were provided in this thread.
> The files from ticket #503 are only gray,

Yes.

> and the JPEG's from ticket #855 seem corrupted

They are not corrupted as you can easily test with FFmpeg.

(The way I understood your question you asked for 16bit
images that can be read with FFmpeg, not for 16 bit
images that can be read with other software which is
much more difficult.)

Carl Eugen