[FFmpeg-user] Timestamps are unset

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 12:16:12 EET 2019

> In your last email you said that I was missing the complete uncut console
> output. If I am doing it correct. I replied with the missing information. Do
> you have any further advice?

No.
You are not the recipient of the warning message.
If your output file is fine, there is nothing you can do.

> Aside from stating that I did not include the console output information,
> you said "If you are just worried about a warning message:
> You are not the intended recipient (and there is
> nothing you can do about it)." I dont understand what you are saying here.

> Are you saying that the warning is just a warning and the data is really
> fine or there are legitimate errors and there is nothing I can do?

I said that there is nothing you can do about the warning.
If you have no issues with the output file, there should be nothing wrong.

Please avoid top-posting on this mailing list.

Carl Eugen