[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg muxing over HTTP

wolfe.t.glenn wolfe.t.glenn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 23:30:50 EET 2019

@ Carl - sure, but I do not think you understand my question.

HTTP uses TCP, yes. But I am saying that I want the output stream to be
encapsulated in L7 packets rather than still sent over L4.

I am not asking about lower level transport. I simply need HTTP
encapsulation.

While the FFmpeg protocols documentation seems to indicate that muxing over
HTTP is quite possible, I am not seeing expected behavior as there is no
encapsulation happening.