[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg for transcoding a stream into web pag

R C cjvijf at gmail.com
Sat May 4 01:58:15 EEST 2019

Hello Ted,

that seems to work!  thank you!!  That ffmpeg command is indeed making a
movie from that stream into a file, tried watching it, VLC does give me
trouble, but it shows it as a movie.

Would be cool if I could have the output as a stream, that I can embed.

I am new to ffmpeg and gstreamer things.. and the command options don't
seem to be too obvious to me

thanks,

Ron