[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg for transcoding a stream into web pag

R C cjvijf at gmail.com
Sat May 11 18:56:23 EEST 2019

about the "application/vnd.apple.mpegURL"

I'll try to mess with that a little today and see what happens

The HTML stuff,   I am not sure but if the doctype isn't there
html/html5 is assume, but you're right, I put it there.
Since html5, and I want to use the html5 video tag,  the header in an
html5 document is  now <header> instead of head.
I am aware I don't need it, if there's nothing in it, but at some point
there will be..  once I have the video working

Ron