[FFmpeg-user] Is there an EXIF-like video header in *.MP4 files? Show and change without re-encoding?

Ben bxstover at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 13 13:04:36 EEST 2019

 From *.jpg pictures I know that there is a hidden header which contains e.g. info about the original creation time of the picture/photo.

Is there something similar in *.MP4 video files?

How can I use ffmpeg to show these data?

How can I change the internal creation timestamp with ffmpeg?

How can I change the external Windows last modified+creation time automatically matching the internal creation timestamp?

This should occur WITHOUT havin to re-conde the full video.

Thank you