[FFmpeg-user] help... ffmpeg - x264 probleme during installation

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 09:26:51 EET 2019

Am Di., 19. Nov. 2019 um 03:44 Uhr schrieb Philippe Sudre-Rouffaux
<sudefou at gmail.com>:

> I have a problem during an installation using a bash file.
> (mediaspip_install.sh from https://github.com/kent1D/mediaspip_scripts)
>
> At the beegining all is ok but when the file install ffmpeg, there is
> always problem with x264.
>
> Here is .log file.
>
> Makefile:2: config.mak: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
> Makefile:62: /common.mak: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
> Makefile:104: /libavutil/Makefile: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
> Makefile:104: /library.mak: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
> Makefile:106: /doc/Makefile: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
> Makefile:189: /tests/Makefile: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
> make: *** No rule to make target '/tests/Makefile'. ArrĂȘt.
>
> Could you help me please ?

Why don't you ask kent1D?

Seriously: This is the FFmpeg user mailing list, nothing in your post
indicates that you have an issue related to FFmpeg.

You can get support for FFmpeg's configure script here but not for
third-party scripts (over which we have no control).

Carl Eugen