[FFmpeg-user] Multiple Glob Inputs

James Tan jtanman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 02:19:39 EEST 2019

The inputs are all images which have the same resolution, are taken from
the same GoPro, etc. If I manually move all the images to one folder, it
easily concatenates them all and does what I want. I can also do

ffmpeg -pattern_type glob -i '*/*.JPG' \
-r 24 -c:v libx264 -crf 23 -preset fast -pix_fmt yuv420p tl11_fast.mp4

which does concatenate them all, but this actually puts Burst Sequence 5
and 6 before Time Lapse 11 because of alphabetical order I assume.