[FFmpeg-user] how to send metadata in mpegts via ffmpeg

Ted Park kumowoon1025 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 20:24:40 EEST 2019

>> I have read the source code of mpegts demuxer/muxer in ffmpeg, which doesn't support
>> decoding/encoding self-defined metadata.
>
> If you already know the answer for a question we cannot understand (see above),
> why are you asking?

Maybe he found the answer while reading the source after the fact. On the other hand, I think this may be related to the strange issue of the mpegts decoder complaining of invalid timestamps on a reference (albeit obsolete) HLS stream that was brought up a while ago. <http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-user/2019-September/045489.html> <http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-user/2019-September/045489.html>