[FFmpeg-user] Run ffmpeg from Windows Explorer Right Click?

Ted Park kumowoon1025 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 05:03:31 EET 2019

> ... Regedit.
I really have no idea on how registries work, but aren’t they keys and values? What's
> Something like:
> *D:\\Videos\\_APPS\\ffmpeg-421\\bin\\ffmpeg.exe -i "%1" -c copy "%1_"*
the value for? Also is delimiting the value in asterisks, of all things, the syntax? I really don’t know, just find it bizarre.
I do recall forward slashes needing to be escaped if they represent a directory boundary, but also that underscores had some sort of significance and spaces needed to be quoted or maybe they could be escaped also? Oh and this might be for editing through something other than Regedit, powershell probably, so I could be completely wrong about all of this, just thought I’d mention some things I found odd.