[FFmpeg-user] Fwd: coding video for some old Sony

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 18:34:06 EEST 2019

Am So., 1. Sept. 2019 um 17:01 Uhr schrieb Erik Dobák <erik.dobak at gmail.com>:

> $ ffmpeg -i catch22_c.avi
> ffmpeg version 4.1.4-1~deb10u1 Copyright (c) 2000-2019 the FFmpeg developers

I (still) can't imagine that solving your problem is hard.
But as long as we don't see the actual transcoding command
line(s) you tested with current FFmpeg together with their
complete, uncut console output and the explanation if
they worked or not, I wonder if anybody will really feel
the will to suggest possible solutions.

I (still) doubt very much that there is some content-magic
behind your problems.

Sorry, Carl Eugen