[FFmpeg-user] Question regarding ffmpeg source code

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 02:45:13 EEST 2019

Am Mi., 11. Sept. 2019 um 01:42 Uhr schrieb Cihan Topal via
ffmpeg-user <ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>:

> Hi Carl,
>
> Thank you for your quick reply.
> I am using the source code to develop my own application.

Then you may want to ask your question on the right mailing list:
This mailing list is for support using the command line utilities.

Please find out what top-posting means and avoid it here and
on libav-users.

[...]

> I have to stream three synched video streams with MPEG-TS and one of them has to be lossless.
> I could stream two lossy videos successfully but I cant add the 3rd lossless one.
> I am trying huffyuv and rawvideo codecs for the 3rd stream but it ain't working.

You cannot stream huffyuv and rawvideo via mpegts, this is not a
limitation of FFmpeg.

Carl Eugen