[FFmpeg-user] Unsync between Audio and Video and other Issues

Rudolf Schmidt info at rudolfschmidt.com
Sun Sep 22 18:02:12 EEST 2019

Hi

I have spoken with some guys from the IRC #ffmpeg who encouraged me to
not use ffmpeg because its poor developed. I was surprised. Its sad to
hear coz ffmpeg is at command line, flexible and interesting, never
expected its "poor in design".

So hope you guys will redesign it by time and make it multi thread
supported, its amazing that in todays time with 16 threads and more
ffmpeg still works single threaded.

Best Regards,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Rudolf Schmidt