[FFmpeg-user] metadata from concat list not working

Goran Obal obal.goran at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 12:08:19 EEST 2019

Hi everyone,

I apologize for spamming... I just saw that it is in fact working for me
when I do it with pictures, I was just using such examples that the text
was not visible. Sorry.
So, yes, it seems I don't understand what is different when I create video
from a bunch of pictures and when I use filter_complex to create video from
audio files and try to write text over it... I assume that the "picture
way" is then packet and the "audio visualization filter way" is then a
stream.
So I think my question should be: Can I inject metadata to a stream?

Best regards.
Goran