[FFmpeg-user] Seeking programmable decomber

Mark Filipak markfilipak.windows+ffmpeg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 19:02:39 EEST 2020

On 04/03/2020 11:49 AM, Paul B Mahol wrote:
> On 4/3/20, Reino Wijnsma <rwijnsma at xs4all.nl> wrote:

>>> Nope.
>> Could you please stop this utter nonsense! Such childish behaviour is
>> unworthy of this mailinglist and VERY irritating!
>
> Please do not use caps lock here.
> Perhaps he is needing fieldhint filter.
> But mostly I only see big knowledge gap.

What knowledge gap do you see, Paul?
I admit that I'm rather ignorant of ffmpeg and the libraries, but mostly, that's due to lack of
documentation -- most of the documentation is skeletal, not fleshed out. Would you like to see it
fleshed out? I and others can help. Good documentation would help to let you concentrate on your
code instead of dealing with user questions.

Think about it.