[FFmpeg-user] Stuck preparing to compile ffmpeg from git source

System Administrator hero.systems.com at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 16:08:38 EEST 2020

On 13/04/2020 12:04, Nicolas George wrote:
> Mark Filipak (12020-04-13):
>> Thanks, Kieran. I've given up. I have faith that the person who calls
>> himself richardpl will never allow me to submit a valid ffmpeg trac ticket.
>
> For those who might be inclined to spend time helping this guy, for
> reference, the ticket is:
>
> http://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/8612
>
> and we can see that Richard made considerable efforts in trying to
> reproduce the bug, without success, with an up-to-date version. And this
> is the real reason the bug was closed.
>
> Regards,
>
> Nicolas George

It seems that his combative behaviour is elsewhere too:

https://github.com/HandBrake/HandBrake/issues/2318

https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/18035?cversion=2&cnum_hist=2

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/questions/2yWYFaWY/when_someone_doesnt_understand_and_comprehend_the_substance_or_message_you_are_conveying_but_instead_points_out_the_flawed_structurecomposition_of_the_way_you_said_it_thus_concluding_youre_thinking_flawed_or_wrong.html#null