[FFmpeg-user] How to extract the very starting frame for every second on a live videi input?

emb-pro ramanajajula9 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 16:54:19 EEST 2020

Hi Carl,

I am very beginner to ffmpeg. I usually get the commands from the browsing
from online blogs. I don't know how to set those options clearly. Could you
send me an example to use this pts and prev_pts options in the command?

Also I tried the below command to  extract.

ffmpeg -i INPUT.ts -vf "select=not(mod(n\,25))" -vsync vfr -q:v 2
output_%d.jpg

The above command is also not working, as it is extracting the more number
of frames.

--
Sent from: http://www.ffmpeg-archive.org/