[FFmpeg-user] Copy across core DTS audio

Ted Park kumowoon1025 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 10:56:37 EEST 2020

Hi,

> thank you for your quick response.
> I noticed a typo in my original script
> I think I had previously tried your solution.
> Note, here by mapping the DD stream (and swapping with the DTS) I still get
> the error.  If I map the DTS stream twice  I get the core twice.  So your
> observation is correct, it is applying the filter to both audio streams.  I
> can't seem to specify this filter to just one stream.
>

> ffmpeg -i x.mkv -map 0:0 -map 0:2 -map 0:1 -map 0:3 -c:v copy -c:a:2 copy
> -bsf:a dca_core -c:a:1 copy -c:s copy output.mkv

I meant try doing the same thing as the codec copy to the filter to specify the stream. So here, it would be -bsf:a:0 dca_core. (and I think when you specify stream type, the number that comes after is the index only counting that type of stream, so -c:a:1 and -c:a:0. But since everything is copy you could just put -c copy and  specify -bsf:a:0 here)

Regards,
Ted Park