[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg architecture question

Monex monex12345 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 13:34:16 EEST 2020

On 17/04/2020 11:52, Mark Filipak wrote:
> On 04/17/2020 05:48 AM, Paul B Mahol wrote:

>>> You apparently aren't monitoring other threads. Just a couple of minutes ago
>>> I acknowledged that I
>>> was wrong about DTS.
>>>
>>> The difference between us, Paul, is that you engage in character
>>> assassination. If you stopped
>>> trying to assign motives and looked purely at behavior, I think you'd find
>>> more joy.
>>>

>> So when you will admit mistake in this thread?
>
> When it's pointed out to me. By the way, the filter graph sketch I posted is not even complete. I left some stuff out that is not germane (again, to stay within 70 characters).

It is often requested on this list NOT to cut your command lines and/or console output. Most technical people are capable of following a line that is wrapped after 70 characters. Escape your long lines (backslash) if necessary.

Please do not use complicated phrases or words like "germane" - many ffmpeg-users are not native English speakers and you are causing confusion; it is not necessary on a technical list.

You are too verbose (noisy) in your posts. Verbosity is only useful in commands and console outputs, or when telling someone to stfu.