[FFmpeg-user] Demuxing HLS stream of fmp4 segments

Pedro Pedrosa pedrojvpedrosa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 17:05:48 EEST 2020

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 2:30 PM Dennis Mungai <dmngaie at gmail.com> wrote:

> That patch needs to be split into two, with commit messages explaining what
> each change does, as Michael Niedermayer explained.
>
> Apply the recommendations mentioned therein and the ffmpeg-devel mailing
> list will review the patch.

This is a critical feature for my application, I would do this myself but
I'm no expert in C development so I have no idea what the patch is doing.

It seems that this working patch has been stuck on a formality issue for
almost two years now, any chance that this can be merged soon or any
chances that the patch submitter can address the issues raised by the team?
Thank you.