[FFmpeg-user] ffmpeg architecture question

Mark Filipak markfilipak.windows+ffmpeg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 19:16:23 EEST 2020

On 04/17/2020 11:23 AM, Paul B Mahol wrote:
-snip-
> datascope appears if you switch order of interleave pads, or use
> hstack/vstack filter instead of interleave filter.

Thank you, but I've had no difficulty using datascope. It does not appear in the output video if no
frames flow through it. The fact that it does not appear means that no frames flowed through the
branch of the filter complex into which I put it. I use that as a means to discover how ffmpeg works.