[FFmpeg-user] Requesting to add a new book to the "Books about FFmpeg" section?

William Caulfield william.caulfield at contentbridge.tv
Wed Apr 22 21:01:28 EEST 2020

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 8:55 AM Hwaen Ch'uqi <hwaenchuqi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings John,
>
> I for one am sorry to hear that you got such feedback. I sadly think
> that there are a class of people who simply enjoy parsing to the end
> of feeding their own need for negativity. I hope your book is still
> available somewhere, because I had intentions of purchasing a copy
> when I could next afford it.
>
> Hwaen Ch'uqi

I will echo Hwaen's thoughts. I did purchase the book and will review it
when I have it, but for people like me that tend to google how to script
for a result over and over, this book seems very timely.

I have also been trying to teach FFMPEG skills to video editors in my
remote offices. I feel like I've written half this book already. When
available, I will be sending a few copies around.

--

*William Caulfield *| *ContentBridge Systems*
Product Manager, Digital Media & Systems | www.contentbridge.tv