[FFmpeg-user] Change FPS on a clip without transcodng

Jens-Peter Sjöberg jenspeter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 12:15:25 EEST 2020

Ok, so what you are saying it is not possible to change fps without a
transcode?
I don't have a Commandline and for that reason no output as I have not
found any way to do it and wonder if it is possible..
If I had I would provide.

Kindest
JP

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 11:00 AM Carl Eugen Hoyos <ceffmpeg at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Am Fr., 24. Apr. 2020 um 09:22 Uhr schrieb Jens-Peter Sjöberg
> <jenspeter at gmail.com>:
>
> > I have tried to find out a way to change the FPS in the metadata for clp
> > with a certain FPS.
>
> For real containers, such "metadata" does not exist / can rarely
> be changed.
>
> > Is there a way to do this on the same clip without transcoding?
>
> This is unlikely but...
>
> > Sorry if this is to basic question, but I have search for a week now
> > without any results.
>
> ... command line and complete, uncut console output missing.
>
> Carl Eugen

*Jens-Peter Sjöberg*
Creative Director / Producer
https://jens-petersjoberg.com