[FFmpeg-user] Zeroing 'top_field_first' & 'repeat_pict' -- Possible?

Mark Filipak markfilipak.windows+ffmpeg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 14:00:29 EEST 2020

On 04/25/2020 06:22 AM, Monex wrote:
> On 4/25/20, Mark Filipak <markfilipak.windows+ffmpeg at gmail.com> wrote:
-snip-
>> -- COVID-19 facts: The United States is 4% of world population, 32%
>> of cases, 25% of deaths. The U.S. & S.Korea reported 1st cases on the
>> same day. In March, week 2, S.Korea did 10,000 tests per day, 4 hour
>> results. In March, week 2, The U.S. did 400 tests per day, 7 day
>> results.
>>
> So now you are an epidemiologist too?

Your response is OT, but so be it. In the spirit of cooperation, I'll try to respond appropriately.

Nope, not an epidemiologist. I didn't know that only epidemiologists can know the facts (as reported
by U.S. National Public Radio and the BBC).

> Please don't further embarrass yourself by joining the growing mass of amateur pandemicsplainers.

Oh, I don't mind embarrassing myself. But tell me, how could reporting facts be embarrassing?

> Email sigs, like top-posting, are discouraged here.

Not found in either
https://ffmpeg.org/mailing-list-faq.html#What-are-the-rules-and-the-proper-etiquette_003f
or
https://ffmpeg.org/developer.html#Code-of-conduct