[FFmpeg-user] Compatibility of FFMPEG builds

scrutinizer iljashebalin2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 22:47:10 EEST 2020

Yes, I was talking about macOS 10.7, and even the source code needs to be compatible. Every link I ran across on FFMPEG.ORG <http://ffmpeg.org/> will direct to the source code that would require at least macOS 10.9, but even with the long list of the links to source code it’s difficult to pick one rather than downloading from every provided link.