[FFmpeg-user] How to have a secure UDP BroadCast

Alessandro Molon alex.molon at vision247.com
Wed Aug 19 12:08:56 EEST 2020

I would go for SRT as well.

It doesn't have a proper username/password method, but the passphrase mechanism implement should suffice.
In addition to this it can also compensate a lot of network issues between transmitter and receiver that couldn't be compensated by UDP, and doesn't add a lot of latency like other authenticated protocols like RTMP or HLS.

Alex