[FFmpeg-user] Hoping to make multiple input seeking outputs based on a text file (inspired by concat)

Edward Park kumowoon1025 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 18:28:27 EEST 2020

Hi,

> Seems like a very simple script to do this. IMHO, this type of task shouldn't be built into ffmpeg.

It seems to me that is the prevalent opinion. Why is that? To exhume a dead horse and start beating it again, the jumbled up program streams in a DVD's VOB transport streams require this exact maneuver to play. Or is the idea that a separate library should deal with this? I guess that's what bluray does...

Regards,
Ted Park