[FFmpeg-user] Uninstalling ffmpeg

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Dec 1 21:52:32 EET 2020

Am 01.12.20 um 20:48 schrieb John Moose:
> Hi Reindl,
>
> Fuck off. I don’t give a shit at all about anything you have to say.

well, stay stupid, so what

people with a brain inform theirself where stuff which is not in a
native package format (deb/rpm) is throwing itÄs crap and how get rid of
it *before* spit random stuff into their systems

and in doubt they ask whoever packaged that shit which could be a simpe
tar/zip with an executebale you place wherever you want