[FFmpeg-user] Uninstalling ffmpeg

NotHarald Reindl notharaldreindl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 02:03:46 EET 2020

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 3:28 PM Simon Brown <simon.k.brown at gmail.com> wrote:

> > For goodness sake, just quit guys.  This is ridiculous.  I don't like
> much
> of what Reindl says, but that doesn't mean I have to reply to everything
> he writes.  But this petty sniping at his English is also ridiculous.  Have
> you considered that English might not be his first language?  Have you
> considered that he could be dyslexic?  I am quite happy to be grammar
> police when it comes to adverts I see on Facebook, but in a 'forum' where
> people are voicing opinions it's not really required.
>
> I think this should all stop - it's like you're all a bunch of 5 year olds!
>
> rant over.
> Regards,
> Simon

Simon, of course English isn't his first language, and truth be told, no
one cares he's the English language equivalent of a word salad in a
hurricane of cow patties.
But mobilizing your hapless grab bag of language skills as your weapon of
choice to prove that everyone else is the idiot?
That's just too, too, too delicious.