[FFmpeg-user] Uninstalling ffmpeg

Bouke bouke at editb.nl
Wed Dec 2 15:19:51 EET 2020

Hi Phil,
(Deliberate top posting!)

I can’t answer your question, but:
I think this list has a policy where ‘anything goes, as there are not bad ideas, just differences in taste.’
In (and that goes back thousands of years) history, ‘history’ is written by the ones who won the war, not by the ones who were right.
(Small example, a Professor here once wrote: ‘The difference  between a freedom fighter and a terrorist is if the US backing him up.’

So, I get flamed for top posting now, but I will NOT get banned.
That’s a good thing.

Having a ‘different’ opinion, it’s allowed here, and I TRUELY support that, even when it’s total bullshit.
Just make a message  rule to filter out if you like, I personally like the concept of free speech. (Again, even if that includes total arrogant bullshit. I’m not a judge, nor are you.)

FWIW,

Bouke