[FFmpeg-user] Uninstalling ffmpeg

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Wed Dec 2 19:05:46 EET 2020

On 12/2/2020 12:51 AM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> i don't give a shit about grammatically, capitals and commas (capitals and
> commas a for losers in every language)

OK, but that says a lot about how you think of other people and about any
desire to clearly communicate. (Two of the things it says are "I think other
people are trash" and "I don't care about clarity". True?)

> typically i speak programming languages

You do know that pretty much all programming languages have quite strict
syntax and semantics? Leave out a comma and see what happens.

All this makes me wonder where all the built-up anger came from, and why you
bother even reading this mailing list. AFAIK you've never actually answered
a question.

z!