[FFmpeg-user] Ynt: Mailman privacy alert

MERT Gürtürk mertgurturk at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 28 16:54:37 EET 2020

Hi,

I have 8 minutes and 51 seconds of video recording (30 fps). Although the total image is 532, it turns out to be 533.

ffmpeg -i 1.MP4 -c:v mpeg4 -q:v 2.0  -vsync 0 -an  2.MP4

I converted it to cfr format using this code.The result has not changed.

Also, while dividing the video into frames, the first frame of the first second is taken or is it the 30th image?

Best Regards,

Mert.

Arş.Gör. Mert GÜRTÜRK

Yıldız Teknik Üniversitesi