[FFmpeg-user] http_persistent not honored when encryption is enabled

Devin Heitmueller dheitmueller at kernellabs.com
Thu Feb 20 16:21:27 EET 2020

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 6:10 AM Valentin Schweitzer <vs at nativewaves.com> wrote:
> All tests so far were performed on localhost, but the issue also
> occurs when connecting to a Web server in the local network.

For what it's worth, I was seeing the same behavior here trying to do
HTTP push over TLS to Akamai (i.e. persistent connections was broken).
I have an action item to investigate it in more depth but it hasn't
been a high priority relative to other stuff on my TODO list.

Just wanted to offer another data point, so you know you're not the
only one seeing issues.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs